• All content © 2006-2016 Screenjabber Media Ltd and respective authors and agencies.
• All images/trailers/clips © the relevant studios and agencies. Used under licence.
The views and opinions at Screenjabber.com are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Screenjabber Media Ltd. The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by Screenjabber Media Ltd, the individual authors or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. While we take every care to ensure that the information at Screenjabber.com is accurate and complete, much of it is supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. Screenjabber Media Ltd is not responsible for the content of external websites linked to from this site.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person. The competition is open to UK residents only who are registered Screenjabber users. Overseas entries will not be considered.
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Screenjabber Media Ltd does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Screenjabber Media Ltd or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
• This competition is a game promoted by Screenjabber Media Ltd. The judges' decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Screenjabber Media Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Screenjabber Media Ltd reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition. In the case of time-sensitive prizes like movie tickets the prize must be claimed within the deadline stipulated by Screenjabber Media Ltd.
• Entrants' names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers will be used solely for the administration of this competition, and will not be passed on to any third parties.
You can write to Screenjabber Media Ltd at 27 Powers Hall End, Witham ESSEX CM8 2HE or by email at [email protected]